Make the Most of Your Picture Frames with These 5 Tricks
A picture frame is the perfect jumping off point for a multitude of DIY decor projects. Here are our top 5 favorite picture frame hacks to give your home some extra pizazz.
1. Add a layer of fabric to serve as a backdrop for your photo. If you’re an avid crafter, this is a perfect way to put your scrap fabric to good use. It’s also the perfect fix if you find that you have some photos that are bit too small for the frames you have on hand.
Source: The Wicker House
2. Add a picture frame mat with a pop of color to highlight the details found in the image. You can purchase a colored mat or use paint to revamp any old mats you may have lying around the house.
Source: One Kings Lane
3. Use the frames for more than just photo memories. Concert tickets, house keys from over the years, and other special mementos can be showcased in a simple frame.
Source: The DIY Playbook
4. Put together a gallery wall that showcases various picture frame sizes and looks. It will give your living space some life and character.
Source: Studio DIY
5. Incorporate candlesticks for an elegant effect. This is sure to start a conversation the next time you have guests over.
Source: Refresh Restyle
If you try your hand at any of these DIYs, tag us @houseables on Instagram for a chance to be featured on our page!