Skip to content
- UTILITY TORCH FOR OUTDOOR USE: Solid, single unit torch is a lawn and garden favorite. Quick-start trigger produces a large flame that is easily adjustable and controllable, to aid you in many outdoor essentials including weed and insect control, blacktop repair, and grill and fire pit ignition. Quickly extinguishes when the job is finished.
- SELF-IGNITING MECHANISM: Powered completely by propane or MAPP gas. Simply fasten a small sized propane or MAPP gas cylinder tank (not included) to the end. Then squeeze the trigger and your torch will fire right up. The control valve regulates the pressure of your flame, so you are always in control of the flame’s output.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FEEL WITH ERGONOMIC HANDLE: The slip-resistant ergonomic foam-padded handle offers nice balance and maximum comfort for you to effectively burn away unwanted weeds in your lawn, flower beds, or along the cracks on your sidewalk and driveways. The torch is lightweight, giving you complete control of the tool for detailed burning — even one-handed. No more blisters, sore wrists, and other common pains that occur when you weed and landscape by hand.
- LONG-REACH KEEPS YOU AT A SAFE-DISTANCE: Reaches 34” in length to reduce unnecessary bending and crouching while landscaping, and the chances of sustaining burns or other injury when igniting a grill or campfire. When properly operated in accordance to the operation manual (provided), outdoor torches are a safe and more effective alternative to insecticides and manually removing weeds by hand. For low-to-moderate weed counts.
- EASY STORAGE: Once you've used your weed torch, all you have to do is let it cool off and place it in a well ventilated area. The thinly engineered rod of this torch is perfect for your valuable shelf space.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.