Skip to content
- REGULATION SIZE: Regulation size (18' long coiled shape shifting tube with 24” double-ended openings -- AKC and NADAC compliant) agility tunnel modeled after those found in obstacle courses at sanctioned dog events. Recommended for small to mid-sized dogs weighing up to 80-90 pounds (casual use only).
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Lined with a blue covering made from lightweight yet surprisingly durable 600D woven Oxford Dacron. Included in this set are 8-10 anti-rust zinc plated 7” stakes that insert through the metal grommet tabs around the base of the tunnel. The downward angled tops of the stakes will not protrude out of the ground and cause harm to your dogs while they play.
- ENDLESS EXERCISE: A tremendous resource for sharpening your dog’s obedience, quickness, dexterity, and overall quality of life. Use this dynamic, portable tunnel for casual play, exercise, and introductory training. It is perfect for burning tons of dog energy, playing chase, fetch, hide-and-seek, and a great many other dog/owner favorites.
- PORTABLE: Arrives in a circular carrying case with dual nylon black handles at the top for effortless transport. Once removed from the case, the tunnel instantly expands to full length like a pop out tent. Quickly collapses and folds back together when you are finished. Set it up inside the home, in the backyard, at your favorite beach or park, and much more.
- EASY FUN AFTER A RUFF DAY: Sometimes dogging is ruff, and a pup just needs to run around to shed some stress. Our tunnel is a quick and easy way to make an obstacle course of fun for your dog to play with. Your puppy will love it, we guarantee it!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.